Wednesday, 23 October 2013

9 Prepositions

Whew. So I'm finally back but I do have a good excuse for not posting, I've been busy finishing everything for both the three weeks in October and the Summer project, parts of the short film module at Uni. but  I'm finished now so here is the first animation that I completed for this year.
 
 
A small creature finds a bubble and decides to play.
completed for the 9 prepositions week long task for the short films module at uni. This little project helped me to get back into the swing of things after the summer break. It was also an interesting exercise in animating straight onto the computer.
frames drawn in Adobe Photoshop then coloured and edited in Toon boom Harmony.
Music is 'happy again' by setuniman - freesound.

No comments:

Post a Comment