Friday, 22 March 2013

First Year Animation

Just posting a few of my older animations from last year, interesting to see how much I've improved


Floursack


 This was the first piece of animation I did after learning the principles. I think its quite good but there definitely needs to be more variation on the timing, at the minute its a bit monotonous.


Maya cycles


walk, run and action cycles in maya


first 2d walk/run cycles.




2D cut out title sequence


Brief was to create a title sequence for a childrens tv program using cut-out animation in Toon Boom Harmony. The cycles were to test using the symbols and keyframes in Toon Boom.

Maya sequence.

I think the first part of this is quite good but the walk/run definitely needs more work.


Balloons



One of the exercises I did when I was learning the 12 principles.



First long sequence in maya, using Andy rig from creative crash, I quite like the rise from the chair a the beginning but the run cycle in the end needs so much work.



No comments:

Post a Comment